Making Acceptable Homeowners business membership program provides a great opportunity for your company to be part of the MAH team. Approved business membership services are available, but not limited to, nonprofit organizations, accountants, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers, credit repair and restoration agencies, financial advisors, law firms (housing counsel), and mortgage insurance agencies.
The following membership levels are available to you. Click the SIGN UP NOW button below to get started today!
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP ($200)
This membership, our most popular membership level, is for small businesses, sole proprietors, independent agents and corporate professionals that wish to benefit from business referrals, marketing opportunities, member discounts and many more MAH benefits, including voting rights.
BUSINESS Membership benefits include:
- Free admission or member pricing to ALL MAH events, including workshop and seminar
- Listing in the MAH Online Business Directories
- Business referrals from other MAH Members
- Monthly e-newsletters, with opportunities to promote your organization’s special events and initiatives as well as be included in our Member Spotlight to highlight you, your business or organization
- Advertising opportunities in the MAH Calendar Events on the Website
- Sponsorship opportunities at events
- Promotion/announcements opportunities on MAH social media sites
- Participation in Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Access to Online exposure for our individual members for business
- Voting rights
EXECUTIVE MEMBERSHIP ($500)
This membership is for businesses that wish to capitalize on additional business development and marketing opportunities.
EXECUTIVE Membership includes all of the benefits of BUSINESS membership, plus:
- Access to one (1) set of MAH member address labels per year for business mailing (mailing must be approved by the MAH)
- Opportunities to display marketing materials at MAH events, when possible
- Invitation to annual President’s Breakfast
PRESIDENT MEMBERSHIP ($750)
- This membership is for corporations and businesses that wish to maximize business development and marketing opportunities.
- PRESIDENT membership includes all of the benefits of EXECUTIVE memberships, plus:
- Access to two (2) sets of MAH member address labels per year for business mailing (mailings must be approved by the MAH)
- Opportunities to meet 1-on-1 with members of the Events & Membership Committees to discuss further business development, special event sponsorship and marketing opportunities for your business or organization
CHAIRMAN MEMBERSHIP ($1,200)
- This membership is for individuals, businesses and corporations that wish to support the MAH in a unique way and be recognized as a partner in the Housing business community.
- CHAIRMAN membership includes all the benefits of PRESIDENT memberships, plus:
- Sponsorship of one program/event per year
- Opportunity to meet 1-on-1 with the President of the MAH to discuss further business development, special event sponsorship and marketing opportunities as well as a tailored plan for your business or organization within the MAH
NON-PROFIT MEMBERSHIP ($100)
- Non-Profit Members must provide evidence of 501(c) (3) non-profit status.
- NON-PROFIT members are entitled to all the benefits of BUSINESS membership, plus.
- Free admission or member pricing to ALL employees and volunteers of the non-profit to MAH events
- Volunteers and employees must provide proof of active status in the organization
- Opportunities to partner with the MAH in Community Outreach efforts
Corporate Partners – Looking for Elite Opportunities with MAH? Contact us to become a CORPORATE PARTNER. For more information on the elite, special benefits and opportunities of a corporate partnership with MAH, please click here or contact email@example.com.